We now have a convenient new way to share information with you about your child’s school life. You can access the system from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
What will you find in the SIMS Parent App?
Once all the modules have been launched, you will be able to:
- See important information such as attendance, behaviour and achievements relating to your child / children.
- See school term dates including inset dates and contact details will available at the click of a button
- Access your child’s school report
- Receive notifications to remind you about important information such as key dates for your diary
- Update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency
- Have access to information for all your children from the same app if you have more than one child at the school.
The information that you receive through the app will help you to stay up-to-date with your child’s school life as well as support your child’s development and progress.
Getting started with the SIMS Parent App
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store – search for SIMS Parent App.
- We will send you an activation email. Go to this email and simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account. This will take you to a sign-in screen.
- You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password (DO NOT USE SIMS ID).
- From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk
You should now have access to your child / children at school.
Please note that your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else. If you require an additional login then please contact us.
Your activation email will expire after 14 days if it is not used, please contact your school if you require a replacement after this date.