The staff at St Gregory the Great Catholic School comprises a strong and professional community of highly trained, skilled, dedicated and enthusiastic people. The Directors of the Academy and the School’s Leadership Team are committed to supporting the continuing development of staff and to maintaining a good working environment with the necessary policies and procedures in place to support this.
We seek to recruit a high calibre staff who is lively, enthusiastic and committed. In return we provide opportunities for employees to reach their full potential for their own benefit and the benefit of the school as a whole.
Please explore our website which contains information on our school and its activities.
Currently no vacancies.
How to Apply:
- To apply for any vacancies currently listed on our website please download and complete the relevant application forms below.
- If applying by email, please send the documents as an attachment together with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com specifying the post you are applying for in the title of the email.
- If applying by post please send to: Ms Ann O'Reilly, HR Manager, St Gregory the Great Catholic School, Cricket Road, Oxford OX4 3DR.
- If you wish to discuss anything about your application or the vacancy please call Ms Ann O'Reilly on 01865 749 933.
- Applications will NOT be considered for the next stage of the recruitment process without submission of a completed Catholic Education Services application form (Support Staff or Teacher)
|Notes to Applicants.pdf||Download|
|CES Teaching Staff Application Form.docx||Download|
|CES Support Staff Application Form.docx||Download|
|Consent to Obtain References Form.docx||Download|
|Recruitment Monitoring Form.docx||Download|
|Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 - Disclosure Form.docx||Download|
Please note that our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.