We want all children to feel that they belong to the community of St Gregory’s and for this reason we have a school uniform that all children are expected to wear throughout their time at school from Nursery onwards. We are grateful to parents/carers for their full support in seeing that high standards are maintained in the wearing of uniform, tidiness and cleanliness. We ask all parents/carers to make sure all uniform is named. As part of our outdoor learning policy children will have access to the outdoor all year round. It is therefore essential for all children to have a coat, hat and gloves in the winter and a sun hat and sunscreen for the summer. Uniform is available to purchase online or in store from Stevensons, 245 Banbury Road, Oxford OX2 7HN.
- St Gregory the Great Navy School Sweatshirt or Cardigan *
- Yellow polo shirt
- Navy Blue pinafore dress, skirt, trousers, or shorts
- Navy Tights or Black or White Socks
- Outdoor coat – should be a dark colour
- Yellow Summer dress or St Gregory the Great Yellow T-Shirt* and navy shorts (optional)
- St Gregory the Great School Bookbag (Reception to Year 2)
Own school bag (Years 3 - 6) See individual phase pages for more information.
- Indoor shoes (black/navy plimsolls, or crocs)
- Plain black trainers. Must be appropriate for PE.
SPORTS KIT (BOYS AND GIRLS) Years 1 - 6
- Plain round neck t-shirt or St Gregory the Great Yellow T-shirt*
- Fleece or Non-Hooded top in winter
- Navy shorts or tracksuit bottoms
It is not appropriate for children to wear slip on shoes outside or shoes/boots with a heel.
Leggings are not considered to be outerwear – a skirt or dress should be worn over the top.
Children wearing earrings may be asked to take them out for PE – please cover with plasters if they are still healing.
Children not in uniform will be asked to use our spares and you will be asked to wash and return them.
If you have any problems about sourcing appropriate uniform please speak to a member of the admin team.